Saturday, June 20, 2009

A babywearing dad at the zoo

You still have a few days to win one of 3 free baby slings

I love being a baby-wearing daddy!
These photos are of my daughter Faith on her 1st birthday last week, we went to the zoo for the day and the baby carrier meant that Faith could see everything at the right level and she could interact with me and the animals!

Carrying her makes me feel proud - proud to be a babywearing dad, proud of my daughter and proud of what a little character she is! She is very much a daddies girl and so whenever we go out we take at least one carrier with us so that if she wants daddy snuggles then she can have daddy snuggles and daddy can still do all the things he needs to (like the shopping!).

Our second daughter is due in October and this time we hope to wear her from the outset and I think that baby wearing will allow us to achieve a great father-daughter bond.

From
Matt - daddy baby-wearer, husband of Suzie - also baby wearer!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home