Monday, June 01, 2009

Baby Sling Clearout!

It's this time of the year again, I'm clearing out the shelves of our demo models/ my own wraps...

- Gauze wrap size M chocolate, washed twice before using. In VGC apart from some white marks on it, not sure what it is and haven't tried to wash it. Old style middle label. £25 including postage.

- Gauze wrap size L amber colour. New no packaging a bit crumpled. £30 including postage.

- Gauze wrap green L. New no packaging a bit crumpled. £30 including postage.

- Gauze wrap red 5.20m. New no packaging a bit crumpled.
£30 including postage.

- Red S no packaging, new (I think!) £25 including postage

plus selling two of my old wraps, a plain charcoal fleece wrap and a navy sky wrap. Both well used so selling £20 including postage.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:12 am, Blogger Leah said...

Ooooh tempting - do I order from your site? The prices are different on your site through the link?!!

 
At 12:49 pm, Blogger Calin Bleu said...

Hi Leah - email me anneATcalinbleu.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home