Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Well, this was going to happen!


We're getting great reviews from customers about the gauze wraps.
" Wow! That was my reaction first time I touched it.
It was so soft and amazingly light. It is a perfect wrap for 4 seasons IMO. I can for sure wear this under a winter coat and of course in Summer just its own. Another thing I like about this wrap is that it can be either casual or cool/classy due to the solid colour and the crinkly look!
You can easily dump in a bag without even worrying about any crease. Perfect for the summer holiday.
To appreciate this wrap, I suggest you to try the woven wrap first and try Calin Blue.
I guarantee you that you will say, "Oh my God!" It is 100 times lighter and easier to manipulate", says Jin-Hee. (London)

They have been flying off the shelves, selling faster that our sewing contractor can sew them and definitely faster than we can check and package them.
So we're out of stock of natural, olive and purple. We will hopefully start receiving more over the next few weeks.
But visit our retailers, they might have the colour you've been looking for in stock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home